- Most Tuesdays 5:30 for 6pm – Social paddle – a short, friendly, not timed, suitable to most skill levels.
- Most Wednesdays 5:30 for 6pm – Weekly handicap race – Timed trails
- Most Thursdays 5:30 for 6pm – Intermediate Social paddle – Longer social paddle suitable to more experienced paddlers.
- Club Recreational paddle/camp – Bairnsdale date TBA – (Aligning with PV Marathon Paddle Camp 17-19 Sep 22)
- Club Recreational paddle/camp – Picnic Point to Barmah (Sat 29 Oct), Broken Creek Nathalia (Sun 30 Oct), Torrumbarry to Koondrook (Mon/Tues 31 Oct – 1 Nov).
- Club Recreational paddle and lunch – Werribee River mouth and local farm café – Sat 3 Dec 22
- Footscray’s Salty TK and Rec Challenge Races – Sun 13 Nov 22
- Footscray’s Annual Saltwater Classic – Sun 5 Feb 23
Welcome to Footscray Canoe Club! We’re located on the beautiful Maribyrnong River. Paddle downstream from the club to see The Heavenly Queen Temple, or continue on to reach the Yarra or the Bay! Paddling upstream will take you along several parks and nature preserves featuring a variety of bird life. The club offers a variety of social, and racing events.
And for those interested in checking out the club, we are open to Come and Try’s on an ad hoc basis.
If you’re looking for more information about the upcoming Saltwater Classic, click here. To register for the race, click the blue button above.
To join, click the button above! If you’re trying to renew, the instructions below may help:
- Log on to your Paddle Australia account
- Click on “Membership, then club membership \ Footscray Canoe Club, then renew, then select your membership type (which will be Senior (or Adult) for most of you.
- Follow the prompts.
- If you currently have a boat rack, select the number of racks you currently have and add it to your cart
- The JustGo system should automatically work out your renewal fee together with any discounts or surcharges (ie helper hour short falls).